5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Responsible for all warehouse tasks including but not limited to; loading, unloading, staging, screening, and responsibly handling freight orders. Works in coordination with the office to correctly account for and process each shipment and understands their responsibility within a contingent plan and/or a crisis situation. Must be able to work the shift pattern as required by the branch.
Inbound Freight: Accounts for all incoming cargo, checks all shipments for damage, shortage, overage and any other discrepancies and reports any findings. Stages cargo accordingly and accurately and takes dimensions and weights of said cargo
Cargo handling: Handles cargo with forklift, pallet jack, or dolly with safety and efficiency in mind. Review markings, address on cargo and ensure accuracy of shipper and Concordia International Forwarding labels. Will learn and be responsible for freight screening procedures and is able to lift and handle boxes as well as stack and wrap pallets.
Outbound Freight: Compares and reports in on quantity and quality of outgoing shipments to ensure they are complete and correct.. Maintain necessary documents to ensure accurate and compliant record keeping along with the usage of system scripts. Efficiently loads product into outbound delivery vehicles.
Facility / Equipment: Maintains equipment and ensures warehouse areas are neat, clean of debris and in an orderly fashion. Operates equipment safely and efficiently. Complies with all local, OSHA and Expeditors’ standards.
Inventory: Keeps accurate and legible records and reports. Assists in physical inventories and cycle counts. May key inventory adjustments into company system and update company documents accordingly.
Concordia is an International Freight Forwarder dedicated to the concept that a service company such as ours must become an extension of the client's office. In the ever-changing economic world of today's marketplaces, flexibility is a must. The ability to adjust to the customer's product and needs is a key element of Concordia’s service philosophy and the direct link between the customer and the business is our dedicated employees.
We are looking for a dedicated, full-time hard working Warehouse Operations Agent who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
· Understanding of customs regulations and procedures.
· Have the capability to process air shipments.
· Review country specific export documentation requirements.
· Prepare, proof, and present sight drafts and Letter of Credit documents.
· Assure that the airport transfer pouch contains all necessary document copies in correct sequence.
· Provide the overseas offices and agents with pre-alerts and uplift information in a timely manner.
· Processing and preparing both HAWB and MAWBs.
Key Skills & Qualifications
· College degree is a plus
· Minimum 2+ years transportation, logistics, or freight forwarding experience with knowledge of export.
· Must have time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
· Strong communication in telephone, email, and interpersonal skills.
· Responsible for adhering to customs regulations and procedures.
· Must be able to comply with all TSA regulations as Concordia is a CCSF.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
· Basic computer skills and standard PC application skills required. .
In this role you can expect:
· Competitive Salary & Bonus Program
· Medical Benefits
· Paid Time Off (Holidays & Vacation)
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our staff as safe as possible, masks are worn at all times and proper cleaning supplies are provided for each office.
Apply for Operations Agent/Warehouse
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly