Shift Lead - Front End - FT
Contribute towards ensuring a positive shopping environment for customers and a positive working environment for employees.
- Prepares, directs and supervises employee assignments to ensure efficient labor utilization and effectiveness in meeting store objectives. Effectively communicates tasks and priorities. Follows up to ensure proper task completion and adheres to store and department policies and procedures. Responsible MOD providing quality customer service, making quality decisions while keeping within policies and procedures.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries and concerns, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Coaches department staff on policies, procedures, customer service, and job responsibilities.
- Supports store safety and sanitation programs.
- Ensures that store products and displays are of proper quality and are properly stocked and merchandised to plan.
- Performs departmental specific duties such as cashiering/bagging, stocking and assisting in the preparation of food products as needed.
- High school diploma
- Two years experience in various departments within a retail store environment
- Exceptional communications skills; ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to pass basic math test.Working knowledge of cash register operations.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.