Hotel Houseperson - Full-Time/$1,000 Hiring Bonus
Prepare guest rooms for cleaning, maintain cleanliness of all public areas, and handle guest requests while providing exceptional guest service in a fast-paced environment.
Strips guest rooms of soiled linen and towels. Checks and empties all ashtrays and trashcans throughout the hotel. Collects room attendant's trash and take to appropriate area for pick up. Ensures cleanliness of public areas including hallways, elevators, vending rooms and service areas. Cleans and maintains Spa and Tower Boardroom. Accurately completes daily paperwork.
- Collects drink ware for washing and delivers to assigned service areas.
- Shampoos carpet using heavy equipment and extractors.
- Inventory and maintain cleanliness of store rooms. Stocks linen in service closets.
- Delivers and removes guest requested items such as rollaways, cribs and refrigerators.
- Notifies supervisor of any guest room issues including maintenance and security needs.
- No minimum education requirements.
- Previous hotel and/or cleaning experience preferred.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, at least 50% of shift.