Pete Lien & Sons, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated technical professional to oversee the day-to-day operation of computer networks and phone systems, including hardware/software support, training & special projects.
SALARY RANGE: $95,000 - $110,000
Relocation to Rapid City required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Competent and professional written and verbal communication skills
• Perform software upgrades and patching on supported devices
• Configure servers, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, SD-WAN appliances
• Resolve LAN and WAN issues at local and remote locations
• Work a ticket queue to ensure issues are being resolved in a timely fashion
• Plan and paces own work efficiency in order to meet daily, weekly, project, or team related productivity goals
• Understand and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers
• Understanding of Windows Server, Microsoft Hyper-V, System Center, Exchange, and SQL
• Understanding of functions of devices such as Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Enterprise Wireless Systems
• Understanding of Office 365 Hybrid Administration
• Understanding of Network Services such as DNS and DHCP
• Understanding of switching technologies such as VLANs, Trunks, STP, PVST, RVPST, MST
• Understanding of Quality-of-Service (QoS)
• Knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, eBGP/iBGP
• Knowledge of NAC and AAA protocols TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1x
• Knowledge of network discovery protocols SNMP, Netflow, CDP and LLDP
• Knowledge of web content filtering and SSL decryption
• Knowledge of VPNs such as Remote-Access, Site-to-Site, SD-WAN
• Knowledge of VoIP/Digital/Analog Telephony technologies
• Strong desire to learn new and emerging technologies
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Five (5) years of prior industry experience
• MCSA/CCNA or equivalent industry certifications
Please apply online at www.PeteLien.com or text “RockSolid” to 97211 for more information.
Pete Lien & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.