Mystic Express Asst Manager
Assists in managing the overall food operation for Mystic Express to ensure efficient, cost-effective operations. Manages staff and activities of the food service operation for assigned shift to ensure internal guest satisfaction. Responsible for meeting financial goals of Mystic Express.
Assists Concession Servers in reconciling cash drawers after every shift
- Prepares and assists in the preparation of food products. Manages and coordinates food service activities to obtain effective use of equipment, facilities, and personnel. Assigns tasks and establishes rotations. Conducts daily operations in adherence to input on the acquisition of new equipment or re-design of space to increase efficiency and safety of operations.
- Manages food operations of Mystic Express for assigned shift. Ensures quality and consistency of food products, proper sanitation of all equipment, and ensures compliance with all prescribed food and safety standards.
- Interviews, selects, and hires team members; plans training and development in conjunction with Human Resources Development, and completes performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Prepares schedules to ensure staffing levels are optimal.
- A combination of culinary education and/or cooking experience to equal three years.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities or two years supervisory experience
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control, recipe interpretation and prep duties.
- Basic knowledge of computer keyboard for simple data entry or information retrieval.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand 98% of shift.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.