School Bus Driver in Training
School Bus Driver in Training- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Earn your Commercial Driver’s License and get paid to do it. Starting pay for licensed school bus drivers is $19.53/hour PLUS a great benefits package.
Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS) has a Driver in Training Program to teach you how to drive a school bus. Start your career in the transportation industry today and grow into Logistics, Operations, Management and BEYOND!
Benefits package for MPS employees:
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid vacation (up to 12 vacation days to start)
- Paid sick leave
- Medical & dental benefits available
- Retirement pension with employer match
- Option for Union membership
- Monday through Friday hours
- Overtime pay after 8 hours
- Summer work available
- FREE Wellness Clinic available to all employees and their dependents
Rate of Pay:
Earn $15/hour while training to become a licensed school bus driver.
With your CDL, starting pay is $19.53/hour.
Part-time and Full-time hours
- Valid Minnesota State Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Join Minneapolis Public Schools to start a career that positively impacts the lives of children.