Summary: At South Lake Pediatrics our MA’s perform at their highest scope. We offer extensive training and a wide variety of daily duties. We have a passion for providing our kiddos with the highest quality of medical care and are seeking a team member who shares that passion. We are proud to be selected by the Star & Tribune as a “Top Work Place” for the past five years and are looking for full time MA or LPN to join our team in Minnetonka. This position may travel to other locations as needed.
We strive to foster an environment where mutual respect and teamwork are the norm, problem solving is encouraged, communication is open, individual development is supported and every employee feels fulfilled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Rooming patients and obtaining vitals, health histories, and medication review
- Assisting clinicians with administrative duties
- Lab testing - complete in-house testing and send out lab specimen preparation
- X-rays (requires MDH certification - South Lake Pediatrics offers training to complete the Limited Scope certification)
- Other duties within the MA/LPN scope of practice
- Successful completion of a Medical Assisting program - OR - Must have current LPN licensure in Minnesota
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Daily 8 hour shifts, flexibility to cover evening shifts (Mon-Thur) until 6:30pm as needed, and Saturday morning rotation approx. every 4-6 weeks.
As an equal opportunity employer, South Lake Pediatrics will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regards to sex, age, race, color, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, veteran status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protection by federal, state or local law. EEO/AA