- Ensure community staffing needs are met by following the standardized hiring process, developing retention strategies, operation of the applicant tracking system and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Schedule and facilitate the new employee welcome orientation program including new hire paperwork and processes.
- Administer FMLA, accommodations, and other leaves of absence requests.
- Support supervisors with the performance management process, including but not limited to: performance reviews, employee relations, coaching, corrective action, performance improvement plans, investigations and associate concerns.
- Serve as first point of contact for employee related questions pertaining to HR, benefits and payroll.