English as a Second Language (ESL) and TESOL/TEFL Instructor
The Department of Education at the University of Minnesota Duluth has an opening for an ESL and TESOL/TEFL Instructor. This is a one-year, renewable, appointment.
Applicants are required to have:
- Master’s degree with a focus in ESL and/or TESOL/TEFL from an accredited institution. Note: Degree must be completed by August 23, 2021.
- A commitment to increasing equity and inclusion within the discipline.
- Demonstrated success in broadening inclusivity and supporting all students within the profession.
- One year of full-time teaching experience in the pertinent field of study (ESL or TESOL/TEFL) at the college level.
- Experience teaching internationally.
- Ability to teach a range of undergraduate courses in ESL or TESOL/TEFL up to 30 credits for the year.
- Experience teaching online and using technology in teaching.
About the Job:
The Department of Education at the University of Minnesota Duluth seeks to hire a person for a 1-year contract position with an instructor or assistant professor’s rank to teach ESL and TESOL/TEFL courses beginning August 23, 2021.
Responsibilities include teaching a range of undergraduate courses in ESL and TESOL/TEFL up to 30 credits for the year, advising students, and other teaching-related duties.
Applications must be submitted online. To apply for this position, go to http://www1.umn.edu/ohr/employment/ and search for job opening 339271. Click on the job title, UMD Department of Education Continuous Search 2021-2022. To ensure full consideration of an application, completed online applications should be received on or before May 17, 2021. Finalists may be required to submit additional materials. The position will remain open until filled. The starting date is August 23, 2021.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.