Inspector, Quality Assurance
Provide production support to include precise measurement, finished goods audit, and roving inspection utilizing the micrometers, calipers and coordinate measuring machine.
· Under the guidance of the Quality Engineer, reject suspect or nonconforming components and executes piece parts, assembly and shipping holds, utilizing a personal computer, Excel. Word, SAP software programs, and other applicable department peripherals.
· Provide quality planning and instructions utilizing the applicable aforementioned department peripherals.
· Designed and coordinate audits.
· Perform analysis of field returns and identifies root causes for discrepancies utilizing the applicable aforementioned production peripherals.
· Identify differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modification to conform to standards utilizing the applicable aforementioned production peripherals.
· Write documentation and reports to describe program evaluation, testing and correction utilizing the applicable aforementioned production peripherals.
· Adheres to approved Company, Safety and Department policies and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned or are not included here but are within the context of duties defined.
· Measurement equipment knowledge (Smart Scope, CMM, caliper, micrometer, tensile, pin gages, etc.)
· Quality molding knowledge (basic defect concepts: short shot, splay, flash, etc.)
· Blueprint knowledge
· Able to work on different shifts and overtime as needed
· Good communication skills
· Good attitude
· Able to perform activities as needed
· Safety conscious
· Computer skills (Microsoft office)