Associate Designer - BOSS
Shift: 1st shift
To provide support for all aspects of Engineering documentation including design/drafting, change management, product release, product specifications and SAP data creation and maintenance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform product improvement projects as directed including all Creo Parametric/Pro-E modeling and drawing tasks
- Manage design projects of limited to medium complexity.
- Perform product release including creating and administering ECM’s.
- Identify and implement product improvements.
- Support manufacturing improvements and cost reduction efforts.
- Support the Technical Service Department through direct customer contact.
- Reviews, analyzes, and prepares all information required for ECM's, product releases and Engineering Specifications to assure accuracy and completeness of related documentation.
- Performs required SAP steps including ECM creation, material master MMPP status and PDM maintenance.
- Two-year degree in technical field (drafting, engineering technician) or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing/materials/engineering environment.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of change control systems, material requirements planning, data processing techniques, and drafting standards.
- Proficient using solid modeling software (Creo Parametric/Pro-E Preferred)
- Functional knowledge of SAP desired.
- Mechanical aptitude and hands-on mechanical and automotive skills preferred.
- Basic understanding of hydraulics and electrical circuits
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.