Material Handler - 2nd shift
Shift: 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) Monday - FridayStarting Pay: $25.00/hrJob Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform all inventory functions to include: receiving, ordering material, internal moves and shipping.
- Operate equipment such as lift trucks, standup lift trucks, overhead steel cranes and other power equipment.
- Other lift truck duties include checking brakes, wheels, steering, oil leaks and other conditions related to safe operation.
- Inventory software system duties include completing respective paperwork as necessary, operating scales and computers and other equipment used in inventory record keeping.
- Responsible for following safety rules, producing quality workmanship and for good housekeeping in and around the work area.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Core skills training in basic shop math, measuring tools and blueprint reading or demonstrated equivalent knowledge is required.
- Prefer previous forklift operating experience