Ventrac, a division of the Toro Company, is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover, open communication, and the excitement in the air. We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, but we also make decisions that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac.
We invite you to apply and join a team of highly skilled, and highly passionate people.
Engineering design and analysis of electrical and electronic portions of new or revised mobile machinery products. Executes portions of or an entire project plan.
- Design & develop electrical or electronic products and sub-systems for turf equipment and other mobile machinery.
- Construct and test working prototypes of electrical products or systems.
- Analyze and resolve electrical technical issues.
- Provide product support to areas such as Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, and Service.
- Assure designs meet applicable regulatory, safety and industry standards.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments and competitive products of interest to Venture Products.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of three years applying electrical components and subsystems to mechanical systems for monitoring and control.
- Must be able to create and analyze complete product designs with individual initiative.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, including electrical schematics.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Product development experience in the turf equipment, agricultural, or other mobile machinery industries.
- 3D CAD modeling experience (e.g. Solid Edge)
- Arcadia wire harness design software
- Software programming experience
- Working knowledge of electro-mechanical, mechanical & hydraulic systems.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.