Punch Press Operator
The Toro Company
Shift: 2nd shift
To adjust and operate punch press equipment. To punch, blank, stamp, draw and form metal parts utilizing dies varying from single blanking to compound, combination or progressive dies and from put and take to automatic operations.
- Parts must be made to print and process specifications.
- Responsible for own set-ups, and for inspecting own parts.
- Responsible for following safety rules, producing quality workmanship, and for good housekeeping in and around the work area.
- May operate power equipment such as lift trucks, standup lift trucks and other equipment involved in moving, and/or locating parts, material, jigs, fixtures, dies and scrap tanks.
- Responsible for checking the lift trucks to include brakes, wheels, steering, oil leaks, and other conditions related to safe operation.
- Includes identifying and verifying inventory and completing respective paperwork as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have prior punch press experience
- Core skills training in basic shop math, measuring tools and blueprint reading or demonstrated equivalent knowledge is required.
- Knowledge in machine shop practices and the use of respective inspection instruments used in inspecting own parts.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.