Painter 2nd shift
Shift: 2nd shift (2:45pm - 11:45pm; Monday - Friday)
Starting Pay: $19.67/hr + shift differential
Responsible for operation of equipment to coat parts with a high quality finish, mixing paint, cleaning and doing preventive maintenance of paint equipment.
- Mixes paint to specifications using thinners or other ingredients.
- Adjust equipment to produce a steady even spray of paint to attain a good quality finish.
- To touch up problem areas of parts with touchup guns that can not be painted with the main paint guns which assures a high level quality finish.
- Be able to maintain & clean wet spray equipment assuring an efficient & safe operation.
- Responsible for assuring good quality finish, also, to monitor production lines and audit areas daily.
- Advise utility or supervisor of problems dealing with quality and/or equipment.
- Communicates with conveyor loaders on hanging techniques to assure good quality.
- Handles hazardous materials in a safe manner.
- High School Diploma required.
- Previous painting experience preferred.
- Must be able to do standing work.
- Must meet respiratory protection equipment policy specifications.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.