Business System Analyst III, Remote
This position will be responsible for effectively responding to the growing needs of the business by proactively seeking out and implementing new system functionality that will enhance current business processes.
- Proactively seek out system solutions to enhance current and future business processes related to pricing, sales order processing, E-Commerce, and CPQ.
- Build and maintain SD functionality that enhance the user experience while still following SOX Compliance.
- Use SAP and other system capabilities to ensure that all processes are aligned with the Toro Principles.
- Lead team and business members in planning, developing and executing new SD functionality.
- Create business processes that allow the business to own day to day operations and functionality.
- Office environment, with occasional trips to the plant
- Regular, continuous use of a personal computer.
- Occasional travel
- Rapidly changing workloads, priorities, and deadlines, frequently with multiple requests from a variety of executives
- Typical work days are up to 9 hours, occasionally longer. Overtime may occur on short notice.
- Occasional filing and sorting of files requiring the ability to lift up to 10 pounds repetitiously
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Expert with SAP SD and the different integration points with a clear vision of future business needs and enhancements.
- Strong knowledge of VC, PP, MM, FI, and CPQ integration.
- Strong knowledge of SD and FI outputs
- Strong knowledge of Order to Cash process in SAP.
- Strong willingness for self-learning and outside study.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to interact with a variety of people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical users to successfully complete work assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.