Job Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Hangs (unhangs) parts on paint line carriers according to standard work or procedures
- Performs visual check on all parts to ensure quality standards are met
- Operates electric or pneumatic hoist to set heavier painted parts on carts in advance of assembly
- Uses pallet jack or forklift to move parts to storage areas
- Performs daily inspections of equipment within area of responsibility to insure all equipment is in safe working order
- Strives to meet all established safety, quality, cost, and productivity standards
- Continually seeks to improve production methods, equipment performance and overall quality of product
- Ability to learn a variety of different product lines
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to follow standard work and procedures
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.