Outside Maintenance Specialist - 1st Shift - Mon-Fri
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as an Outside Maintenance Specialist. You will get to work outside and be part of the Property Services group maintaining the cleanliness of the sidewalks, parking facilities, landscaped areas. In addition, you will provide snow removal services and traffic control.
This is a full time 1st shift position, hours will be 6:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday. You will also be eligible for our fantastic health and welfare benefits!
What you can expect:
• Ensures that all outside areas are kept free of debris to include parking lots, parking garages, and landscaped areas. Changes trash liners and keeps roadways clear of debris.
• Completes regular deliveries and non-regular moves for non-gaming enterprises including off property orders. May assist Gaming Enterprise departments with dock-to-dock moves
• Completes snow plowing and snow removal of property sidewalks and roadways using vehicles and equipment. Driving is an essential function of this job. Employees must adhere to the driving standards determined by the SMSC.
• Performs outside maintenance and preventative maintenance on parking lots and sidewalks. Pressure washes and/or scrubs sidewalks and garage decks. Completes outside painting projects
• Provide traffic control for special events
• May participate in other duties: clean/prepare equipment; minor repairs, planting, etc.
Monday - Friday
Hiring Rate or Hiring Range
Salary Based on Qualifications
- What you need to have:
• Have an interest and strong mechanical aptitude
• 2 years’ experience lawn mowing and snow blowing
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• This position works outside most of the time and will be exposed to temperature extremes and some fumes
• This is a physical job, with standing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs regularly
Join a fun team and build camaraderie with your fellow employees, that will help you be very successful and love your job.