Customer Service Department Supervisor
A Customer Service department Supervisor provides exceptional order to invoice customer relations experience for assigned accounts. Works with customers to manage product availability and shipment consolidation in an effort to satisfy their requirements. Oversees Customer Service Representative team to achieve department goals and propose / implement continuous improvement initiatives. Position offers opportunities for internal career advancement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a safe and healthy workplace for employees in compliance with all applicable laws, and regulations. Promotes a positive attitude towards safety. Adheres to the requirements of safety policies as well as safety rules, instructions and procedures.
- Coordinates information flow, orders, and shipments to meet shipping goals of the customer(s) and division(s).
- Produces and distributes order management reports to customers to optimize consolidation of truckload shipments.
- Processes shipments for international customers in accordance with US and EMEA export regulations.
- Supports and interacts with sales and marketing, buyers and planners, distribution centers, credit, and traffic to facilitate order requirements.
- Performs customer credits, debits, warranties, change pricing and internal audits.
- Maintains knowledge of Toro products by company-provided training.
- Maintains best in class responsiveness to correspondence with internal and external customers.
- Identifies and communicates any issues which would delay or impede prompt shipment of orders.
- Documents and updates departmental procedures as needed.
- Completes ongoing learning and education to ensure competence with growing and changing needs of the corporation.
- Practices continuous improvement by identifying opportunities for streamlining work and reducing waste. May participate in continuous improvement events.
Duties and Responsibilities - Supervision
- Performs monthly order processing compliance audit report.
- Performs annual CSR team member performance evaluations.
- Validates weekly CSR payroll time cards & manages overtime expenditure.
- Manages team members vacation and holiday schedule.
- Coordinates documentation and logistics for import / export shipments.
- Supports monthly export documentation compliance audits.
- Coordinates / monitors pricing programs expiration dates in SAP.
- Monitors Pricing Deviation approval process completeness / follow up on delays.
- Maintains Customer account database and monitors credit line status.
- Develops and maintains departmental standard operating procedures.
- Coordinates product training events for CSR team.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Toro Ag sales team field representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related subject required.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years related customer service experience in B2B organization required.
- Experience with order related systems; SAP and product knowledge and configurations desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual English/Spanish required.
- Ability to organize, assemble, and arrange resources to meet goals.
- Skilled data entry and system navigation skills.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations, remaining focused on the ultimate objective.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support interaction and development of relationships with a wide-range of internal and external customers.
- Capacity to work independently as well as within a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Proficent in Microsoft Office programs.
Typical office environment as it pertains to lighting, temperature, and noise level when in administrative/operations offices. May be exposed to noisy production floor that is not climate controlled.
Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and phone system and other computer components.
0 to 10% travel (domestic and/or international) may be required.
It is the policy of The Toro Company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Toro Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.