Warehiouse Material Handler
- Transfer material to from production area, rack, aisle and staging locations.
- Load and unload trailers
- Lift heavy objects by hand or with assistance via the use of a pallet jack, forklift machine, dolly or elevated lift machine and cleans work area and equipment.
- Pick orders via pull list requirements
- Store material in racks and bulk locations
- Conduct transaction movements using the RF or PC
- Verify and process receipts in SAP for all inbound material
- Track inbound shipments via internet
- Preform cycle counts when required
- Fill out daily working documents i.e. Daily worksheet, Load map, CTPAT inspection checklist, Pull list log, Trailer tracking sheet and Forklift inspection checklist
- Communicate via email with external and internal customers
- Conduct 17 point inspections for southbound shipments
- Place and remove safety equipment on trailers
- Maintain respectable housekeeping and safety practices
- Perform any additional duties required
- A minimum of three (3) years of previous experience using the stand up and sit down forklift. Any model will suffice. Must be able to pass DOT, Hazmat and security basics test at Toro within the 1st month.
- Proven minimum 1 year experience in warehouse environment with basic knowledge of order picking, storing, staging, unloading and loading material
- Basic knowledge of inventory management principles of receipts, transfers, weighing and counting.
- Basic computer literacy such as Microsoft office and any type of business software. Ability to track shipments via internet. Experience using email is a must.
- Ability to use RF units (scanners). Experience performing location transfers with RF is helpful.
- Ability to read and to communicate in both oral and written form.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to speak and write English and apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Familiarity with CTPAT guidelines is helpful.