Production Technician I
The Production Technician is responsible for assembling, testing, and troubleshooting hearing aids and related electronic products. The Production Technician must follow work instructions consistently, but also problem solve and perform work independently with minimal supervision.
- Follow all relevant work instructions to assemble, test, and troubleshoot products.
- Assist in the building of prototype products.
- Build high quality devices that pass relevant specifications.
- Conduct incoming inspection on purchased components and assemblies using the measurement microscope and other tools available.
- Follow shipping and receiving work instructions for incoming and outgoing product.
- Assist in verification and validation assembly and test for new products
- Provide input to continuous improvement ideas and work with engineering to support and implement continuous improvement projects
- Maintain a safe, clean, and efficient work area