Production Welder 2nd shift
Toro Tomah is hiring Welders.
Join our team today and receive a $2,500.00 sign-on bonus!
Our team is growing, and you can be a part of it. We build industry leading lawn care products. in a fast-paced, team environment
This Welding position is responsible for welding of piece parts using proper techniques and processes using a MIG welding and utilizing standard tooling processes. Working closely with leadership to ensure that all tasks are completed on schedule. This position requires the ability to read drawings and produce a consistently quality product. This is a hands on position that requires a focus on safety.
- Setting up welding machines for each specific task
- Reading and interpreting drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG welding steel components based on the specifications of the drawings
- Ensuring that work is done safely, meets quality standards and achieve standard rates
- Responsible for keeping track of parts inventory in their work area.
- Responsible for proper routing of parts.
- Responsible for personal productivity.
- Responsible for doing periodic tear testing of parts.
- Monitor tooling for needed repairs. Notify supervisor immediately of any tooling problems.
- Planning ahead with to ensure that all tasks are completed on time
- Maintaining areas of work to 6S standards
- Majority of the shift on your feet
- 3:30pm-12:00am working hours, Monday – Friday, Overtime as necessary
- PPE Provided Weld helmet
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred 2+ years of manufacturing or field experience with MIG welding
- Welding certification, a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and use other heavy equipment