Maintenance Technician II
- Makes daily inspections and document operating perimeters of major HVAC systems.
- Maintains operation of plumbing systems, maintains water qualities, and documents water temperatures as required, and maintenance of boilers at campuses that utilize boilers.
- Demonstrates knowledge with electrical distribution system, perform service work within capabilities and contact outside vendor as required for repairs.
- Performs general building maintenance and construction work as needed on all surfaces, interior or exterior of facility and inspect patient/resident areas as requested.
- Performs grounds maintenance, including but not limited to lawn care and snow removal.