- Maintains, develops, or improves occupancy levels to meet or exceed budgets goals.
- Serves as a contact for incoming inquiries from prospects and referral sources and responds to inquiries.
- Prepares and conducts appointments, meetings, and tours with prospective residents, families, and referral sources.
- Coordinates apartment turnover processes with staff, prospects, residents, and/or families.
- Provides reports, analysis, and tracking of marketing programs, events, online activities, etc.
- Develops and plans all marketing events, including open houses, community classes, health fairs, special events, and community outreach activities