Mental Health Therapists
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being, a 501c3 non-profit, the primary provider of mental health services in Anoka County, Hennepin County and surrounding areas, is recruiting Mental Health Therapists to provide services to individuals and their families. Candidates should have experience providing service through a trauma lens.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate, self-motivated, and committed about learning and sharing their clinical skills. Candidates should have experience working with a dynamic team in order to provide mental health services to individuals and their families. Must have experience working with children, youth, adults and families with diverse clinical issues. Preferred applicants thrive working in a semi-autonomous work environment require flexibility and organizational skills.
The primary objective of this position is to provide mental health assessment and mental health therapy. We have positions available in the following programs: Outpatient Clinic, Domestic Abuse Program, School-Linked Mental Health (SLMH), Intensive Treatment in Foster Care (ITFC), Children's Therapeutic Services & Supports (CTSS)
Education and/or Experience Required: Clinical Licensure in Minnesota OR Clinical Trainee actively pursuing licensure in one of the following credentials; LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LP
Competitive salary and benefits:
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Reimbursement of license exam & license renewal fees
- Training in evidence-based practices
- Integration with our cutting edge innovative practices in dynamic and holistic model of care.
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency
- Choice of 2 different Health Insurance Plans through HealthPartners
- Delta Dental & Avesis Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement Account (matched up to 3% after 1 year)
- Legal Shield & Identity Shield
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts + Gym Membership reimbursement through health insurance plan
- 80 hours Floating Holiday available immediately upon hire + 40 hours accrued PTO in first year
- 8 PAID Holidays + 2 Emergency Closing Days
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. If you have a disability or impairment and as a result you not able to complete an online application, please contact the Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being Human Resource Department at 763.780.3036 ext 835.
Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health & Well-Being does not discriminate against any qualified applicant or employee because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance in implementing the policy concerning non-discrimination based on national origin or religion.