CNC Tube Fabricator (2nd Shift)
Shift: 2nd shift (Monday - Friday ; 3pm – 11pm )
Starting Pay: $29/hr
To adjust and operate CNC machines in the CNC tube fabrication cell, which could include lasers, and tube benders.
- Run CNC tube bending equipment.
- To properly utilize and operate appropriate material handling equipment.
- To operate any auxiliary machines as assigned.
- Responsible for own set-ups and inspection of parts produced.
- Parts must be made to print and process specifications.
- Responsible for all safety rules, operator preventive maintenance, producing quality workmanship, and for good housekeeping in and around the work area.
- Completion of all associated paperwork and record keeping as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Core skills training in basic shop math, measuring tools and blueprint reading or demonstrated equivalent knowledge is required.
- Additional required course include: CNC Progressional training and Tube Bending I, II and III or demonstrated knowledge.
- Three or more years of experience in tube fabrication/bending.
- Experience in using a variety of windows software on a PC, must be able to demonstrate this ability.
- Experience or demonstrated abilities in basic machining, laser cutting, and CNC turning.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.