Up to $6,000 stay on Bonus! Diesel Mechanics
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Diesel Mechanics Blaine, MN
UP TO $6,000 STAY ON BONUS!
Evening (2nd) Shift: Mon - Fri 3pm - 12am (some Saturdays)
Walter's is a leading provider of waste collection and recycling services to both the public and private sectors in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. We are a family owned and operated business started in 1988 with a fleet of over 60 diesel and compressed natural gas (CNG) powered trucks and over 65,000 customers.
1. Perform preventative maintenance services
2. Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles and equipment, including but not limited to diesel and compressed natural gas (CNG) waste collection vehicles, semi-tractor/trailer units, heavy loader equipment, service vehicles and roll-off trucks
3. Performs test drives and service calls for emergency breakdowns
1. Ability to learn fleet maintenance software and new diagnostic equipment
2. Politeness, confidence, tact, patience and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems
3. Communication and customer service 4. Must have all the required tools
Physical Requirements: 1. Lifting up to 50 lbs. 2. Motor coordination with finger dexterity, exposure to chemicals, and physical environment with dirt, odors, noise, and weather extremes 3. Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT health evaluation, and physical assessment
Walter's Recycling & Refuse offers competitive pay, opportunities for bonuses, health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, state of the art onboard routing software, industry-leading safety training, driver recognition program, uniforms, and boot allowance.
Walters Recycling and Refuse, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.