Gaming Scheduler - Part Time
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Coordinates staff scheduling through the preparation and maintenance of sign-in sheets, call-in sheets, and early-out lists to ensure that all shifts are properly staffed. Tracks attendance, files and maintains scheduling paperwork, tracks and files variances, and performs payroll edits.
- Coordinates daily scheduling to ensure adequate staffing levels. This includes adjusting staff schedules due to team member absences or shortages and placing unassigned team members to appropriate workstations. Communicates staffing levels to supervisors and managers.
- Edits payroll for hourly department team members.
- Responds to team member inquiries and processes department paperwork, such as requests for time-off and schedule and status changes; ensures all paperwork is accurate and properly processed.
- Tracks attendance and variances. Maintains documentation.
- Prepares and maintains the daily sign-in, call-in sheet, and early-out lists.
- Files and maintains team member paperwork.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Beginning proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheet, database, and electronic mail software.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in English so others will understand.
- On feet or standing 50% of time.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.