POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR
NeighborWorks Home Partners is seeking an enthusiastic and self-driven full time Salesforce Administrator to support our Salesforce database for our organization.
Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Salesforce Administrator drives our Salesforce database and related and integrated systems across the organization. As we utilize Salesforce as both a CRM and an information database for all programs and functions of the organization, this role is central to our work and success!
The Salesforce Administrator provides leadership in implementing, configuring, maintaining, improving and supporting these systems. This role leads in training and education of all staff regarding the use of these systems. This role is our “in house” expert and Salesforce Champion and works closely with all departments to ensure data integrity and improving business processes.
You are an excellent project manager with positive attitude and substantial experience within the Salesforce platform. You are highly organized, and a proven problem solver and excited to help create a Salesforce environment that helps the organization thrive.
- Two years of experience implementing, configuring and administering Salesforce.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain and demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Creative problem solving and data-driven pursuit of continual improvement.
- Flexible, with the ability meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Detail-orientated, with a passion to learn new software, skills and techniques to promote efficiency and improve processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse community and adapt to changing situations.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Knowledge of homeownership industry and a passion for our work.
Physical and Schedule Requirements
- Primarily a seated, computer-centric position.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
- Ability to work remotely and in NWHP office locations.
Salary range anticipated $70-75,000 per year, depending on qualifications. This is a benefits-eligible, full-time position. At NeighborWorks Home Partners, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life and disability insurance, employer paid accident, identify theft coverage and 401K retirement contributions. A generous paid time off program which includes eleven holidays and standard 38-hour work-week creates a fantastic opportunity for work life balance.
NeighborWorks Home Partners empowers individuals and communities by helping people buy, fix, and keep their homes. We strengthen neighborhoods in St. Paul and surrounding communities through high-quality homebuyer education and counseling, home improvement lending and down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention services and the redevelopment of neglected properties and vacant lots to provide high-quality, safe, and sustainable housing. For nearly 40 years, we have supported thousands of families in achieving their dream of homeownership.
For more information, visit: https://nwhomepartners.org/about/what-we-do/ NeighborWorks Home Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please visit our website at https://nwhomepartners.org/about/careers/ and select the Salesforce Administrator role. Please submit your interest via website. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning June 1, 2021.
Disclaimer: The above statements may be abbreviated and are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. NeighborWorks Home Partners reserves the right to change or modify such duties, as required. A complete job description is available on our website.