Ventrac - Receiving Team Lead, 1st shift
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This person serves as the team leader for the Receiving Department providing day-to-day direction for the workers to achieve VPI objectives. This person will serve as a point of contact for this departments and will fill in as/when needed for the supervisor.
- To be the main contact point between all departments for day to day needs
- To help train and or delegate training of new employees as needed
- To set weekly work schedules for the team members
- To create afternoon reports on incoming parts shortages/discrepancies from the vendors, and send those reports to the buyers
- To help delegate work load when team members are absent(Move the cross-trained team members around as needed)
- To encourage and coach for peak performance of employees while holding team members accountable
- To assist in performing performance reviews and give quality feedback on performance issues
- Maintain a working knowledge of stocked items
- Maintain a working knowledge of SYSPRO Impact as it pertains to inventory
- Maintain a working and growing knowledge of VPI’s part number system
- Maintain accurate inventory
- Participate in inventory cycle counts
- Works closely with other departments and Line leaders in production to ensure they have the right parts at the right time
- Ability to work in Manufacturing environment conditions, indoor/outdoor with variable temperatures, humidity, noise, and dirt
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to lead a team, accept feedback
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Customer service skills for internal customers
- Ability to occasionally lift 45 lbs.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year + experience in Receiving
- Proficient working with email and inventory databases
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.