Sanitation Supervisor - 3rd shift
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Supervises sanitation staff to ensure clean dishes, silverware, kitchenware and kitchens according to National Sanitation Foundation standards.
- Trains team members and assists with performance appraisals.
- Completes and assigns daily sanitation assignment charts and tasks.
- Assists with culinary and banquet off-premise functions.
- Checks equipment (dishwashers, freezers, etc.) to ensure they are in proper working conditions. Reports problems to the Executive Steward.
- Reviews daily requisition orders with kitchen and banquet personnel for accuracy and updates them as necessary.
- Maintains inventory of all chemicals and sanitation supplies for all kitchen and banquet areas.
- Two years steward experience.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
- Certified Food Service Manager Certificate or ability to obtain within one year of employment.
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.
- Exposure to fumes, odors.
- Exposure to noise.