Ventrac - Product Support Engineer
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Product Support Engineer works as part of a team to prepare new products for production, investigates and resolves issues with established products, and provides the ongoing technical support needed to produce goods meeting VPI’s requirements.
- Work with engineering product development team. Includes preparing drawings for manufacturing; may include some product design
- Analyze and resolve technical issues for components and products using engineering discipline
- Implement engineering changes. Includes working with other Engineering personnel to implement design changes, supplier changes, product improvements, and/or model revisions
- Lead / Co-lead product start-ups. May include working on the assembly line during start-up, establishing QC criteria, helping with assembly procedures, etc.
- Assist with engineering publications and communication. May include writing of instruction sheets and manuals, measuring and recording information for specification sheets, and communicating relevant information to other VPI personnel and departments
- Interface with other departments to accomplish project & product goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ME or ME Technology, preferred)
- Strong process, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with excellent project and time management skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills – professional, courteous, friendly and helpful
- Successfully demonstrated strong verbal communication
- Successfully demonstrated strong written communication
- Experience with AutoCad and 3D modeling systems (preferably Solid Edge)
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills (Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- 5+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Working knowledge of metal working and welding
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, power, and 12volt electrical systems
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.