Lead Quality Inspector
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Shift: 7am – 4pm (Monday – Friday)
The Quality Lead verifies the conformance of a variety of parts, products, and processes. Provides guidance to team members in establishing quality control techniques for maintaining and improving the quality of manufacturing operations. Is active in the decision making pertaining to quality and continuous improvement.
- Assists in the ongoing development of a capable QA team and quality centered work environment.
- Collaborates with Engineering and Operations Departments on related process changes and qualifications.
- Assists Engineering and Operations Departments in establishing or changing methods, techniques or materials for the control of quality or improvements of manufactured products.
- Acts as the site coordinator for material review board (MRB) activities.
- Inspects parts or products as required to manufacturing procedures and processes; documents and reports findings and testing results.
- Performs visual inspections and functional tests as required in the manufacture of the product to determine that quality is being maintained.
- Conducts sampling and auditing as required to confirm adherence to quality procedures.
- Participates in investigation activities for QC holds, monitors progress and makes adjustments according to business priorities.
- Develops status reports related to process performance and defect trends.
- High School Diploma or GED required, A.A. or Technical education/equivalency degree, preferred.
- Minimum of a total of five (5) years of experience working in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of three (3) years using inspection equipment and methodologies within a Quality Management System.
- Working knowledge of measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, go-no-go gages, and ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and written work instructions.
- Working knowledge and experience performing quality system and process audits
- Working knowledge or experience maintaining an equipment calibration program.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.