7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
We are looking for an Electronic Technician to join our excellent work force. This is a fulltime position, M-F days.
- Assemble electronic systems, support structures, sub-assemblies, wiring and assembly casings.
- Assemble subassemblies (wire, solder, connect, encapsulate and test PC boards) for final product checkout.
- Inspect and test wiring, assemblies, circuits for polarity and operation – record results.
- Adjust, repair, replace electronic components to correct problems and ensure conformity to Specifications.
- Read drawings, work orders and reports to determine material requirements and assembly instructions.
- Align and adjust work pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Explain assembly procedures and testing to other workers.
- Two year Electronic Technician degree/certificate or equivalent experience.
- Basic electronic test equipment knowledge
- Soldering skills
- Experience interpreting schematics
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects and to multitask
Intercomp is the world’s largest manufacturer of portable scales for the aerospace and automotive industries. We are a fast-growing, high technology company looking for highly motivated people to join our excellent work force. We offer competitive pay, benefits, bonuses and flexible hours.
Intercomp is an equal employment opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Please apply on line or send your resume to the following address. If you send a resume you must specifically reference the job opening for which you wish to be considered. A separate resume/application must be submitted for each job for which you wish to apply.
3839 County Road #116
Medina MN 55340
Apply for Electronic Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly