Greeter - FT EARLY 1st Shift /$300 Hiring Bonus
Greets guests, issues Valet claim tickets, and assists guests in entering and exiting the property. Applies high guest service standards.
- Greets and welcomes guests in a courteous manner.
- Gives Valet claim ticket to guests and checks for vehicle keys, inspects vehicle for damage and logs pertinent information on the Valet ticket.
- Open doors for guests.
- Provides guests with information on services and answers guest inquiries.
- Assists guests in getting in and out of their vehicles.
- Maintains traffic flow in the canopy area by directing and/or driving and parking guest vehicles in staging area.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles; or ability to learn within 90 days of employment
- Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Outside 100% of shift. Exposure to extreme temperatures.