Desk Attendant - Fitness Desk
The purpose of this position is to contribute to membership sales and retention; oversee the functions at the assigned desk, assist members and guests in a professional, courteous and service-oriented manner; and to provide service enhancements to members and guests.
- Actively pursue membership, bowling sales and recruits members and guests into activities and events.
- Ensure membership retention, repeat daily guest usage, and referrals through a high level of member and guest service delivery and response.
- Greet members and guests with questions and concerns. Perform one or more of the following:
* Maintain schedules for usage of gyms, courts, golf simulator, batting machine, ice arena and/or bowling facility.
* Monitor activity sign up.
* Maintain accurate records of program participation and equipment usage.
* Reconcile daily sales.
* Coordinate skate rentals and collect fees based on established fee schedule.
* Assist members and guests with skate sharpening.
* Assign alleys, collect fees, issue equipment to bowlers, and correct pin-resetting machine malfunctions.
* Operate equipment necessary for the sale of concession items. Prepare adequate supply of food and beverages for sale. Up sell items at concession stand.
* Perform point of sale functions for change and cash sales. Complete procedures for balancing receipts to cash.
* Monitor daily inventory of food and beverage supplies. Conduct weekly product inventory for reorder.
- Assist with the cleanliness and maintenance of area and equipment.
- Provide service enhancements to members and guests. Assist members with questions, concerns, and directions.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- CPR and First Aid Certifications or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- On feet or standing 75 - 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.