Exmark Maintenance Technician - $2,500 HIRING BONUS
Exmark is looking to hire a skilled Maintenance Technician on one of our off shifts.
Candidates are eligible for a $2,500 hiring bonus!
1st Shift Hours: M-F 6:00am-2:00pm
2nd Shift Hours: M-F 2:00pm-10:00pm
3rd Shift Hours: S-Th 10:00pm-6:00am
Starting pay is up to $24.89, Depending on Experience.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment, i.e. hoists and slings.
- Maintains records as required by OSHA for forklifts, hoist and lockout/tagout.
- Installs and repairs air system equipment and piping.
- Emergency response team member for chemical spills.
- Maintains a spare part inventory.
- Installs and repairs fixtures of heating and water according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Installs and repairs equipment following specific codes, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications using hand tools, power tools and electrical and electronic test equipment, i.e. amp meter.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machinery such as relays, switches and motors, and positions sensing devices using hand tools.
- Able to repair and maintain forklifts, welding equipment and other equipment.
- Able to develop and maintain a service log on all equipment and buildings.
- Develop, schedule and perform preventive maintenance.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill and mill, to repair or fabricate machine parts, fixtures and tools, i.e. work tables.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions and other wooden structures.
- Identify and apply Lean methodologies to ensure processes are scientifically controlled and continuously improved.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in electrical, mechanical and plumbing fields.
BENEFITS: Employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following their hire date.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- and more!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.