Exmark - Material Handler - $2,500 HIRING BONUS
Exmark Manufacturing, a division of The Toro Company, has an opportunity for a Material Handlers on all 3 of our shifts.
Candidates are eligible for a $2,500 hiring bonus.
1st Shift (6 AM - 2 PM)
2nd Shift (2 PM - 10 PM)
3rd shift (10 PM - 6 AM).
Starting Pay: $18.59/hour, plus a $1 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
Loads, unloads and moves materials within or near plant, trailer or work site by performing the following duties. Please note that this individual will operate a stand-on forklift (Raymond branded) throughout the course of their shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Follows instructions or uses pick lists to determine which materials or containers are to be moved.
* Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, racks and shelves by hand or forklift.
* Records part numbers, quantities, locations and/or serial numbers of inventory being moved into computer. Reports discrepancies in inventory on proper forms.
* Moves materials from storage or work sites to a designated area.
* Unloads incoming goods, and loads outgoing goods onto trucks.
* Makes simple adjustments and/or repairs to inventory.
* Performs daily checks on forklift as required by OSHA regulations.
* Operates industrial truck or hand pallet jack to assist in loading or moving materials and products to designed areas
BENEFITS: Employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following their hire date.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- and more!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.