RV Park - Front Desk Clerk - PT - Seasonal
Assists guests with check-in/check-out and questions regarding services of casino and community owned businesses while applying high guest service standards.
Responsible for currency and coin in the register.
- Greets and registers guests. Processes sales transactions, performs check verification and credit card validation using automated and manual systems.
- Prepares cash register shift reports, reconciliation, and cash counts at the end of shift.
- Monitors retail operation; provides asset protection.
- Responds to guest questions related to merchandise sold in shop and services provided by the casino and other community owned businesses; providing guests with personal attention.
- Restocks merchandise and inventory on a daily basis.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of store. Removes snow and ice from sidewalks (seasonal). Assists with the pickup of trash in the parking lot/RV park.
- Six months' sales and guest service experience.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Must have working knowledge of cash register operations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing entire shift.