Entertainment Coordinator - Box Office
Provides superior guest service to all guests, both in person and over the phone. Responsible for sale of gift cards and event tickets via Ticketmaster for onsite shows/events. Completes required organization and preparation of tickets for all events at Mystic Lake. Tracks, compiles, and reports data for specified purchases/comps and events. Assists in the operations of all marketing events, promotions, and entertainment which can include; selling merchandise, ushering, event setup and teardown, meet and greets, and guest relations. Prepare necessary paperwork for Event and Entertainment Representatives for coordination with other departments. Coordinate details with external vendors as directed by the Events/Entertainment Manager and Events/Entertainment Representative. Prepare necessary paperwork related to pre-event reports, post-event reports, and archive folders. Assist with décor planning, setup, and tear down for all Events. Promotes all activities at the casino and answers any questions, as needed.
Conducts daily cash handling and reconciliation of sales. Responsible for securing all entertainment assets and tracking of inventory.
- Sells tickets and gift cards to internal and external guests. Fulfills special requests in relation to concert reservations and ticket distribution. Participates in all entertainment events and assists with marketing events.
- Organizes and prepares tickets, access passes, and coupons and arranges/distributes will-call tickets on concert days. Administers reservations for ticket pick up to all entertainment events. Performs data entry related to entertainment events.
- Prepares required paperwork/forms (e.g. resumes, informational sheets, payment requests, purchase requisitions, Banquet Event Orders, F&B requirements, etc.) and partners with Event/Entertainment Representatives for coordination with other departments.
- Tracks inventory and secures all box office assets.
- Assists Events and Entertainment teams by coordinating event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking; presentation and materials; support pre- and post-event evaluations; coordinate talent; and maintain communications with vendors and other casino departments.
- Occasional tasks.
- Two years of guest service experience.
- Sincere interest and passion in the entertainment and events industry.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Indoor and outdoor work (50% / 50%)
- Exposure to typical summer temperatures.
- On feet or standing 60% of shift.