Talent Acquisition Coordinator / $300 Hiring Bonus
Job Description Job Summary: Provides support and partners with Talent Acquisition team members and external applicants to ensure an efficient hiring process and exceptional candidate experience. Performs health and safety questionnaire and general receptionist duties for the Dakota Development Complex lobby as needed. Provides technical assistance to applicants regarding the online applicant tracking system (entering information or troubleshooting) as needed. Uses multiple software applications to effectively input, update, prepare reports, and prepare information for others. Provides exceptional customer service by responding to guest, applicant, employee or team member, and department questions and inquiries. Plays a role in Talent Acquisition transformation by focusing on continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition systems, tools and processes. Job Duties:
Performs time critical talent acquisition responsibilities within the hiring process to include posting online requisitions, scheduling interviews, preparing reports, reviewing and distributing paperwork, making copies, filing (electronic and paper), administering data collection and retention for the Team Member Candidate Referral Program. Coordinates and organizes virtual and/or onsite career events as well as research best practices. Adheres to strict timelines and deadlines. Maintains and orders office supplies as needed.
- Prepares and distributes notification memos to employees and team members and appropriate department personnel regarding work authorization (I-9) updates, required certifications, education; verifies validity of Native American preference identification and driving records if applicable.
- Coordinates all actions related to pre-employment screening and Gaming License processes for the Gaming Enterprise and Tribal Operations. Reviews and executes pre-employment screen actions and updates information in accordance with the requirements of Records and the Gaming Commission, serves as primary liaison and point of contact for the pre-employment and Gaming Commission process with regard to new hire-status. Communicates and coordinates with TA Leader actions related to potential issues. Ensures new team member data is in the HRIS electronic record.
- Coordinates and executes on-boarding responsibilities for all new hires, including scheduling, assisting future team members, preparing reports and managing new team member onboarding online documentation. Communicates and partners with Learning and Development related to Team Member Orientation. Adheres to strict timelines and daily deadlines for information dissemination.
- Regularly manages confidential information, e.g., salary, criminal history, employment history, and other screening information for employment eligibility.
- Answers, screens, and/or directs high volume of incoming telephone calls and/or emails to appropriate individuals.
- Plays an active role towards process and system improvements, including online process, eliminating all paper.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Human Resources or related area of study.
- One year of customer service experience.
- One year of Human Resources support experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition. OR
- Two years office or administrative support experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in written and spoken English so others will understand. Must be able to read and write English.
- Strong technical acumen with ability to work with multiple forms of technology.
- Highly organized and able to pivot or shift work priorities as needed
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to research and provide ideas on continuous improvement.