Creative Brand Leader
As creative brand steward, this role is responsible for leading strategic planning, art direction and brand voice for Mystic Lake Casino Hotel and Little Six Casino. This role is focused on ensuring creative, brand personality and guest experience are tightly integrated. The Creative Brand Leader is the creative and brand champion, driving the day-to-day management of marketing communication programs through creative development, management of creative reviews, development and implementation of testing plans, and interpretation of creative performance results. Ultimately they are responsible for building brand equity, strengthening guest loyalty and driving revenue through innovative design.
This role directs all functions of the creative team, ensuring alignment with the strategic plan and vision of the enterprise. Oversight of the creative team includes development of the strategy, design, implementation and maintenance of all brand communication initiatives to ensure optimal message effectiveness and overall brand synergy. They will work in close collaboration with key department stakeholders across the organization to manage their creative communication needs, in a senior consultancy and client relationship capacity. This includes spearheading both traditional and digital projects.
Prepares and maintains the budget for brand marketing projects. Reports variances and submits supporting documentation on departmental activity.Days Monday - Friday Hiring Rate or Hiring Range Salary Based on Qualifications Requirements Job Duties:
- Leads team of direct reports with responsibility to interview, select, hire, and develop team members. Knowledgeable of day-to-day operations within the creative function and able to lead a culture of continuous improvement, focused on both process and team member efficiency. Utilizes appropriate benchmarking and performance metrics to ensure optimum staffing levels, productivity and a positive team member experience.
Continuously builds an outstanding team member experience defined as an environment of engagement, trust, inclusion, open communication, creative and diverse thinking, problem solving and collaboration. Accountable for retention and champions development and growth opportunities for team members.
- Strategic Planning and Direction- partners and works closely with all levels of cross functional leadership to support key business priorities and determine deliverables towards enterprise vision. Provides thought leadership and best practices for the development of plans and budgets.
- Review and analyze reports including making recommendations based on analysis - responsible for driving efforts to improve guest affinity and engagement thereby promoting greater guest retention, positive reputation, and overall business growth. Has a deep understanding of using customer insights, user research and audience segmentation to drive business results.
- Leads the development and implementation of on-brand enterprise communication and activations across brand, strategic partnerships, sponsorships and internal engagements.
- Develops guest-centric, culturally relevant creative communications that build the brands and deliver on business goals. Leads the development of art and messaging across owned and paid marketing channels such as social, web, app, email, PR, digital display, OOH, broadcast, streaming, endorsements, influencers and other emerging channels.
- Develops, produces and implements brand communication frameworks (guidelines, toolkits etc.) and helps to scale learnings across the SMSC GE to help drive brand advocacy and alignment from within.
- Leads the creative team to develop engaging, brand-right social media content across our social channels. Supports social crisis communications through leadership of the copywriting team
- Responsible for mapping the brand's identity, understanding guest personas and bringing cohesion across our guest engagements and the media, moments and messages we deliver.
- Establishes KPIs and other success metrics to effectively perform analysis of brand marketing campaigns.
- Applies market research and development methods to account for emerging trends.
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams to optimize and execute strategies developed in context of channel best practices based off of KPIs.
- A proven people leader with success building and leading high performing teams.
- Act as a leader of change and innovation across the business.
- Skilled in proactively assessing organizational performance and aligning solutions with strategic and cultural initiatives.
- Demonstrated success of strong relationship management and team building skills, with ability to influence leaders and team members at all levels within the greater organization. Experience with change management and rolling out small and large scale initiatives.
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, coaching and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the audience
- Strong collaborator who influences effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Inside (sheltered) work
- Outside (unsheltered) work
- Noise Level