Inspects hotel rooms and public areas to ensure quality standards are being met. Applies high guest service standards while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Inspects guest rooms, hallways, and service areas including The Spa and Tower Boardroom. Works with Front Desk to verify room status and report any discrepancies; prioritize and update status of check out rooms. Ensures that all quality standards are met.
- Clean and strip rooms as necessary.
- Remove dirty service items and trash from hallways.
- Reviews special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the daily operation.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Prepares maintenance work orders.
- Occasional tasks.
- Six months of previous hotel and/or cleaning experience.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.