SHAG/YARD TRUCK DRIVER
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must operate all motorized equipment in an orderly & safe manner. Reports operating deficiencies.
- Must have a CDL license to operate outside tractors.
- Moves trailers to and from docks to final destination point.
- Responsible for insuring that trailers are locked into place at dock.
- Inspects truck tires, brakes, fuel, oil and water. Make sure it is kept clean.
- Reports any damage/accidents incurred during operation of tractor to maintenance and supervision.
- Keeps updated log on trailer status daily.
- Identify and apply Lean methodologies to ensure processes are scientifically controlled and continuously improved.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a valid CDL license.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.