Full-time GRINDER position – removing excess material, burrs, sharp corners and polishing metal!
Looking for entry level to experienced grinders – we will train for this position!
Flexibility with hours and days: M-TH or M-F
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Set up and operate tools manually grinding metal and plastic.
- Reads blueprints for specifications such as dimensions and grinding wheel to use
- Follow all safety procedures including proper use of PPE
- Keep grinding room and workstations clean
- Must be able to stand for many hours and lift 50 lb.
- Previous machine shop experience a plus.
- High School diploma or GED
- Pre-employment physical
Intercomp is the world’s largest manufacturer of portable scales for the aerospace and automotive industries. We are a growing company looking for highly motivated people to join our excellent work force. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision and life benefits, 401K, bonuses and flexible hours.
Intercomp is an equal employment opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
Please apply online or send your resume to the following address. If you send a resume, you must specifically reference the job opening for which you wish to be considered. A separate resume/application must be submitted for each job for which you wish to apply.
Intercomp Co. Human Resources
3839 County Road #116, Medina, MN 55340