Cage Supervisor - Mystic Lake -DAY shift
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Supervises the activities of assigned team members to ensure quality guest service and the security of company assets of each casino cage area in compliance with regulations, policies, procedures, and service standards.
Responsible for balancing large inventories of cash and cash equivalents on a shift basis.
- Directs the activities of Cage Cashiers pertaining to communication with guests and handling/securing of company assets to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Trains, develops, monitors performance, conducts performance appraisals, issues disciplinary actions, and recommends termination of team members. Assists in the hiring of team members.
- Makes check override decisions and conducts overrides up to $500.
- Prepares and reviews Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) documents to verify accuracy and completeness of all required documents. Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Ensures that proper levels of cash and cash equivalents are available at cashier workstations.
- Schedules breaks and monitors shift changes to ensure coverage at all times.
- Completes shift report containing variances, guest issues, performance issues, other department issues, CTRs completed, and any other concerns/comments pertaining to the shift. Information is used by Shift Managers and Operations Manager to evaluate, maintain, and improve department performance.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- One year of cash handling experience in a high volume operation.
- A good working knowledge of Casino Finance procedures.
- Must have previous training or supervisor experience.
- Ability to pass Cage test.
- Basic 10-key and keyboarding skills.
- High School graduate or GED.