Ventrac - Painter, 1st shift
Hours: 1st shift, 4:30am-3pm M-Th
This position involves working as a team in a fast paced environment to ensure quality powder coated parts. This person will hang metal product on an automated paint line and then inspect and pack parts at the conclusion of the process.
- Hang metal product on overhead hooks in a specific way to ensure an even coat of paint will be distributed
- Remove painted metal parts from overhead system, package to prevent chips
- Weekly maintenance of the department including vacuuming and wiping down equipment
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk, reach overhead or stand for long periods of time
- Maintain high safety standards and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of applicable work experience
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.