REVIT Facility Designer
Creates new drawings and designs, transforms sketches using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents. Organizes and directs the use of CAD based drawings to accurately depict the physical layout of the facility, aiding in future design and construction for the the company.
- Creates and modifies drawings as directed.
- Organizes, files, catalogs, stores and monitors drawings and CAD drawings.
- Organizes and updates hard copy drawing files
- Develops and implements CAD standards
- Works with outside vendors to ensure that new or revised drawings are recorded to CAD files
- Records facility changes to CAD based drawings
- Creates original design drawings as directed.
- Copies and distributes drawings and specifications from master documents.
- Two years of successful post secondary education.
- Three years of computer aided design (CAD) experience.
- One year general drafting experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, PhotoShop, word-processing, spreadsheet, presentation and electronic mail software.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to dust. Exposure to outdoor temperatures in summer and winter.
- May require training, certification or licensing in job specific systems or equipment.