Assistant Banquet Manager
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Oversees Banquet services in accordance with Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) to ensure guest satisfaction and promote guest loyalty and retention. Applies high guest service standards and ensures food quality.
Is responsible for asset management of the following items: dishes, flatware, glasses, decorations, linens, and other banquet equipment. Obtains Method of Payment for all social and other events.
- Manages and coordinates banquet activities to obtain effective use of equipment, facilities, and personnel. Assigns tasks and ensures follow through with team members. Conducts daily operations in adherence to policy, procedures and safety standards, including responsible alcohol service. Coordinates banquet activities in accordance to BEO's and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Interacts and establishes relationships with guests to improve retention, promote guest loyalty, and resolve guest complaints.
- Handles billing procedures during events as assigned.
- Prepares schedules to ensure staffing levels are optimal.
- Prepares and disseminates departmental communication on banquet setup and procedures and other pertinent information.
- Coordinates and conducts staff training and development; completes and conducts performance reviews.
- Occasional Tasks
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any combination of post-high school restaurant education and/or restaurant banquet experience to equal three years.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities or two years supervisory experience.
- Beginning experience with word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail, and hotel software.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- On feet or standing 80% of shift.