CONTACT CENTER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
CONTACT CENTER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
See the world, Change the World. At Centrav, Inc. we are seeking ambitious individuals who thrive in a fast paced work environment, who want to make a difference. Individuals who while under pressure, maintain a positive attitude & work well within a team setting and independently. We want to hire those who have strengths in multi-tasking, organization, accuracy, & problem-resolution as well as extremely reliable, flexible & who will provide excellent support to our broad customer base of travel professionals. All while projecting a professional & friendly company image via phone, chat & email interaction.
At Centrav, you will have the opportunity to thrive, and set the foundation for potential career advancement.
Take your first step by applying online today!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
● Booking, changing & re-protecting airline reservations via the Global Distribution Systems-
Worldspan & Amadeus, as well as, Centrav’s booking engine
● Utilizing your Knowledge of domestic and international airline/airport codes, routings and fare rules
● Strengthen new & existing customer relations
● Actively participate in cross-functional teams to increase overall customer satisfaction and/or
● Other duties, as assigned
● You must be able to work on-site at our Burnsville, MN office during your 1st year of employment
IS THIS YOU?
Travel industry experience; strong computer, math, and communication skills. Must type minimum 35 WPM.
● Fluency in Amadeus or Worldspan or another GDS system
● Bi-lingual, fluent in English and Spanish would be a PLUS (but not required)
More Essential Functions of the Job
● Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly; excellent attendance is essential
● Must be able to take direction, work and communicate well with others
● Must be able to communicate in person, on the telephone, via email & chat
● Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods within the office setting
● Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately
● Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines
● Must be able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned
● Must present self in a professional manner
SCHEDULE & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
● Full-time, Monday–Friday, 8:30am–5:00pm; 9am-5:30pm; 10am-6:30pm
● Inherent to a normal office environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Centrav offers above industry pay & a robust benefits program plus an inclusive, interactive company culture.
● Health Insurance
● 401k Match
● Paid Maternity Leave
● HSA Contributions
● Continued Education
● Travel Perks & Discounts
If you are looking for... challenge... opportunity... reward... a company who gives back in a mighty big way…
& believe you're a good fit for this position, please email your cover letter & resume to: email@example.com.
WHO WE ARE.
We’ve been a leader in the wholesale travel industry for over 30 years. Centrav is headquartered in Burnsville, MN. At Centrav, we strive for excellence in all areas of our business and are inspired by the belief that we make a difference in the world, & for the world. As a team, we believe working together produces greater results, and we count on each employee to drive our superior performance & service standards. In addition -
reliability, courtesy and genuine respect for all others are fundamentally essential to our work culture.
Experience: Intermediate Level Specialist
Functions: Customer Care - Sales & Support
Industries: Travel / Airlines
WHY JOIN US?
We are committed to serving humans by creating an outstanding environment for our employees, our
customers, and others around the world. One of the ways we do this is by sending one meal to refugees in
South East Asia for every airline ticket sold. If you would like to be a part of what we are doing, apply now!
Promises & Disclaimers:
This job description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, mental
tolerance, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties,
responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of a
manager to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their management. Centrav, Inc. retains
and reserves any & all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document
as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Centrav, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, marital
status, disability, or veteran status.
Centrav, Inc. is an “at will” employer. Nothing in this Job Description will limit the right of either party to
terminate their at-will employment. You are free to resign at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Similarly, Centrav, Inc. is free to conclude the employment relationship at any time for any lawful reason,
with or without cause, and with or without notice.
Apply for CONTACT CENTER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly